Antonio Conte - Chelsea

Antonio Conte has been frustrated by Chelsea's transfer business Conte doesn't seem to be a happy bunny with what he's got and it seems like he wants to bring in more players. He realises that he doesn't have enough strength in depth to challenge in the top two competitions. It's a classic example of how that club is run. They've got a transfer committee and that's how they see they should spend their money. I think the power should be with the manager, and you wouldn't see this happening at United and City where Jose Mourinho and Pep Guardiola are run past every decision. I don't think any players would be coming or going there without the managers say-so. Then there's the Diego Costa situation. I think he is a difficult person to manage and I don't think he has really settled in London. He also only wants to go back to one place - Atletico Madrid - which is never good news when you're trying to sell a player. Having Costa around the place could pose a problem for them and you don't want someone like him in the dressing room if he wants to go because he could influence the players around him.

Comments